On September 29, 2010, IMLS held a webinar to introduce museum professionals to its Museums, Libraries, and 21st Century Skills report and the accompanying self assessment tool.
Link to Archived Video (Length: 1:03:26; MP4, 153 MB)
Click above link to watch online; right-click and choose "Save Target As" to save file to your computer. Viewers will need QuickTime to see the video. Get Plug-Ins.
Read Transcript (PDF, 73 KB)
- Mary Chute, IMLS Deputy Director for Libraries
- Mary Boone, North Carolina State Librarian
- Jeffrey Patchen, President and CEO of the Indianapolis Children’s Museum
- Luis Herrera, San Francisco City Librarian
Webinar participants received:
- Guidance for how to use the IMLS Museums, Libraries and 21st Century Skills Report and Self-Assessment Tool
- Best practices and approaches to enhancing 21st century skills of audiences and stakeholders
- Details for specific grant opportunities