FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IMLS Press Contact
Giuliana Bullard, email@example.com
Washington, DC—The Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) is accepting applications in all of its museum grant programs. The application deadline for each of these programs is December 1, 2014.
For more information about these notices of funding opportunities, including instructions for completing applications, contacts, and webinar access information, click on any of the following links.
- National Leadership Grants for Museums
- Sparks! Ignition Grants for Museums
- Museums for America
- Museum Grants for African American History and Culture
- Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services Program
IMLS staff members are available by phone and email to discuss general issues relating to these funding programs.
Webinars with Program Staff
A pre-recorded webinar detailing important information about museum funding opportunities is accessible online.
Potential grant applicants are also invited to participate in one or more of the live pre-application webinars listed below. Click here for instructions on how to join the webinars.
- National Leadership Grants for Museums: Wednesday, October 15, 3 p.m. Eastern Time
- Sparks! Ignition Grants for Museums: Thursday, October 16, 1 p.m. Eastern Time
- Museums for America: Thursday, October 16, 3 p.m. Eastern Time
- Museum Grants for African American History and Culture: Tuesday, October 21, 3 p.m. Eastern Time
- Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services: Wednesday, October 22, 3 p.m. Eastern Time
About the Institute of Museum and Library Services
The Institute of Museum and Library Services is the primary source of federal support for the nation’s 123,000 libraries and 35,000 museums. Our mission is to inspire libraries and museums to advance innovation, lifelong learning, and cultural and civic engagement. Our grant making, policy development, and research help libraries and museums deliver valuable services that make it possible for communities and individuals to thrive. To learn more, visit www.imls.gov and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.