Congratulations on your award! Your grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services is an outstanding achievement that should be shared with your community. The Grantee Communications Kit provides guidance for fulfilling your requirements and spreading the word about your grant project. It covers:
- IMLS Acknowledgement Requirements
- The IMLS Grant Announcement Process and How to Benefit
- Tips for Sharing Your News with the Public
- Sample Social Media Messages
- Social Media Badges
- Template Press Release and Event Announcement
- IMLS Director Quotes
- IMLS Logos
In addition to the guidelines that follow, please make the most of your connection with IMLS by staying in touch:
- Subscribe to our monthly e-mail newsletter, Primary Source
- Follow us on Twitter @US_IMLS.
- Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/USIMLS.
- Read and contribute to our blog, UpNext.
- Visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/USIMLS.
If you have any questions, please contact our Office of Communications and Government Affairs:
- Janelle Brevard, Director, Office of Communications and Government Affairs, email@example.com
- Giuliana Bullard, Senior Public Affairs Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gladstone Payton, Congressional Affairs Officer, email@example.com
- Talitha Parker, Web Content Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Communications and Government Affairs (OCGA)
Institute of Museum and Library Services
955 L'Enfant Plaza North, SW, Suite 4000
Washington, DC 20024-2135
We are happy to assist with your communications efforts!