The 80 supplemental tables below provide data from the FY 2011 Public Library Survey.
- Tables 1 through 1B provide the number of public libraries and population of legal service areas by state
- Tables 2 through 32 are in sets of two each.
- The base table in each set displays data for the nation as a whole and for each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and Guam.
- The "A" table in each set displays the same data by 11 ranges of population of legal service area
- Tables 31 through 34 include data about square footage.
- Tables 35 through 46 are state rankings on key variables.
List of Tables
Number and Percentage of Libraries by Select Characteristics
Tables 1-7A (PDF, 616 KB)
Public Library Services and Resources
Tables 8-17A (PDF, 923 KB)
Public Library Staffing
Tables 18-19A (PDF, 948 KB)
Public Library Revenue and Expenses
Tables 20-30A (PDF, 2.20 MB)
Size of Public Libraries
Table 31-34 (PDF, 1.04 MB)
State Ranking Tables
Tables 35-46 (PDF, 1.03 MB)